Saturday, September 21, 2013

Nerd Surfing and More!

Wow! A lot has happened in the space between! Sorry for the lapse in posts, have had many setbacks in the months behind me.
My computer was out of commission. Had it repaired finally.
I have returned to reality in the form of recovery and am learning to live again.

I guess I was content to lay off my online endeavors for this period. Seems it
was needed. When I came back some things had changed at Click Track Profit.
There were new additions in the form of paid to click sites. There was also
talk of an autoresponder in the works! All these are wonderful, but my very
favorite discovery through Click Track Profit has simply been:




 

This site has been my favorite to surf at. It has fun games,
lots of great deals for members to make the most of their
marketing with, knowledegable members to chat with while
surfing, and now there is more opportunity to keep those
hard-earned credits in play and your sites in rotation!

I am very pleased with my Legacy membership!
Check it out for yourself by clicking on the banner.
See you in the surf!

No comments:

Post a Comment