Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Isn't That Interesting?

Hello.

Wow, the more I look, the more I see. The more I see, the more I say "yikes"!

When I checked my Cash Surfing Network back office, I noticed that my upgrade at Legacy Hits was not showing up! I am definitely an upgraded member there. I emailed support and asked them to correct the situation. I got on Skype and was "informed" it was because I had not surfed the "required" amount of page views. Ah, yes I have surfed the required amount of page views several times with two of the other sites and it has not registered for Legacy Hits.

Hey, it's not that big a deal! I just appreciate getting credited for my Time & Energy that I put into surfing at Legacy Hits, as it is one of my favorite surf sites.

I did get credited for my other two sites which are upgraded also. We will see what happens with Legacy Hits. Seems to me someone has said patience is a virtue, so I will be patient.

Cash Surfing Network is an awesome Advertising System! You can build multiple downlines, chat in the surf sites, advertise with PPC, play games, build a city,
get XP & badges for Click Track Profit, and a lot more. Despite my "glitch", I am recommending you give this money maker a look-see! Where else will you be able to get a $12 sign-up bonus? Yeah! You get $12 just to sign up and see what the site can do for your advertising needs. Isn't that interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment