Tuesday, August 25, 2015

So You Think You Want To Know Me?

Hello again from Alaska! It's Barbara to set the record as straight as I can.

I am officially a Click Track Profit member, and I am also a member of Cash Surfing Network.

In my attempts to understand what I need or don't need to run a business online, I have collected
more membership sites than are possible for one person to handle. And, not only that, they interlap and are connected to other systems as well! Now, I am being questioned about who/what I belong to.

I am a member of Tim Tech sites, the Legacy team sites, and due to overlaps, also some of the Goettman sites. I think three groups of teams and sites is enough for anybody to be a part of, thank you very much!

Of course, this just isn't so. There are other "systems" and "coops" I have run across in the constant overlapping and downline building of sites. If this isn't enough to confuse someone, I do not know what is. I am starting to see what belongs to what, so if I can get that down to a boundary of groups, I will have this half licked.

Happily surfing onward!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment