Friday, August 7, 2015

Lesson for Today

Just got done watching a SpreeCast

Jon Olson does a "show" here most weekdays-usually not on Friday as he has other things scheduled for that day.

Seems funny; looking back at how afraid and immature I was when I first got
online to see about this "marketing" stuff. Yes, I was totally intimidated by you
so called "gurus". 

Today, I have grown to really listen to what Jon has to say. Yes, he may "rant"
and get on a soapbox, but deep underneath-I now see he really wants us to understand-what it is that he cares about so deeply. Not just his "topic" of the moment, but his members. Yes, you & me!

He wants us to grow so badly, it upsets him when he sees others trying to trick us or pull us off track. I remember Jon from I Love Hits and his other great site,
StartXchange

I was online when Gary Ambrose was making his "loud" videos for the new Sweeva site. Around that time, I was lost and needed to back out of the scene for awhile.

If I posted something about "Jon Olson Sucks" during that time; I truly apologize. Ignorance is bliss they say and I really had no clue what I was upset about. I only knew I was upset and that my dreams were not coming true. I really was reacting at that time, as I did not know any better. My growth as a human being has been long and slower at times. 

Today, I respect Jon Olson and what he has accomplished. Ironic how after that mess I left the online world in, that I would return to Jon Olson's sites. This time I truly want to understand and make the best use of them I possibly can. 

I joined Click Track Profit when I came back online. I had seen it prior to leaving-I believe it was just launched when I had to exit. I am recommending it today and using it. 

This site and the members have helped me grow in my marketing efforts as much as they possibly can. I'm sure I've driven some of them goofy at times with my "well-intentioned" mistakes. I probably still make some of them wonder what the hell I'm doing online at all. That's okay. 

I am online to master marketing. Oh boy! I really bit off a big chunk with that statement. That truly is why I am here though. I want to make money online-eventually.

This is a gradual learning process. "There are no get-rich quick ways to do this", according to Jon and many other marketers I've spoken to. I have been advised to "stay the course" and "show up daily". "Leaders are readers" is another fact I have heard from many successful people. "Attitude determines your altitude" is another token.

These lessons are what have stuck with me these many years. There are probably many more, but I am learning how to "keep it simple" today.

Thank you for letting me share.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment