Friday, August 21, 2015

Hello from the Alaskan corner of the universe!

Hello from the Alaskan corner of the universe!

Barbara Erickson wants to get some writing done today.
I've been working on learning about some of my mailers
and safelists that I've collected through their individual
downline builders. Some I've gathered just because I
liked the splash page or the name.

Learning to write effective emails for products is kind of
baffling. I see so many good & not so good examples
that others send me through the above mentioned sites.

I have totally fallen in love with the recently launched
Atomic Mailer! It is growing very fast, and I am pleased
at this rapid growth. The owner is doing a "dime sale" in
proportion to individuals signing up. Example; for every
100 people, he increases the price a bit. I got to join for
$1.20 the other day! That is a great offer price!

Today, I will return to promote this site some more, as 
well as get back to some of the traffic exchanges I had
neglected in my "whirlwind" of activity around mailers.

Click Track Profit is still my guiding light, and the members
there are still my cohorts! My best to all of you! As fall
approaches, I plan to do more studying of materials I've
gathered through all my efforts as well. 

Barbara


 

No comments:

Post a Comment