Friday, September 28, 2012

What a manifestation!

The World in Frederick Sound-Petersburg, Alaska
I kept the desire. I focused my mind and pictured this ship. I saw her anchored right where she is in this photo. I did that from April of 2011 after I had attended Dr. Demartini's Breakthrough Experience.

I used a picture of the ship as wallpaper on my computer. Being close to the water as I am, I grew up on the Alaska Marine Highway, our state transportation for S.E. Alaska. I wanted to see this ship at one end of this island or the other!

When I heard in a hangout in town that this ship was in port, I almost fell off my chair! I was enviously asked
"what are you going to do, swim out to it"? I was not worried about the snide comment. I was already thinking of how to get to a better vantage point. My driver and I went to the Whale Observatory.

I was shaking and crying and saying "Thank you God" over and over and over. A local Tlingit came by and showed us his paddle that he created. It was very nice and we went on our way. I told my driver to take me to my cousin's house. The ship was practically anchored in his back yard! Coincidence? No, I don't think so.

So I had a wonderful two hours chatting with my cousin's wife and drinking coffee on their patio. I made sure she took some pictures of me in front of the ship.

Thank you for one of the best days of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment