Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Success gets attacked!

Hello!

It's been pretty busy for me this week. I've been catching up on some of my surfing sites with Click Track Profit.

We now have the new tracking system that replaces Te Toolbox. Have been using it for my links.
It is pretty straight forward and easy to use. Being really non-techie, I am probably not using it to
my best advantage, but hey! this site did not come with a manual that would take me a week to
read and implement, so I am not too worried about it at this point.

I do not have a website to redirect all this stuff to, and do not know that aspect of online marketing-
yet.

I do know that success leaves tracks, and apparently Click Track Profit and the related sites are
leaving a trail. We seem to be under attack in the form of comments directed to members in the
chats, rumors flying around the internet, and possible attempts at hacks of some of the sites.

Wow! That's about all I can reply to this viciousness. It is all so senseless to me. If we did not
have something worthwhile and sustainable I doubt if anyone would bother us.

In my experience as someone with that "something", I too go through my share of being misperceived,
misunderstood, mislabeled, and generally set aside. That's okay. I know who I am and from what I've
seen of others' behavior, speech, and ideas, I am sooo glad I am not like "them"!

So hang in there Jon, Tim and the crew of CTP! We are making an impression on someone somewhere
or there would be no opposition being created. We have what it takes or we would not have others
trying to bring us down!

Just wanted to get this off my chest. Perhaps more of you need to learn to do the same instead of
the insane way you are behaving.


No comments:

Post a Comment