Monday, December 17, 2012

Today I Want to Recommend:
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Program Review of topflighttraffic.com
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Type of Program: Manual Traffic Exchange
Owner: Randy Ritter
Experience: New Owner
Training: Video Training Coming soon
Price: No Cost to Start, best upgrade $9.99
Commissions: 10 - 30%
Ease of Use: Superb
Design: Fantastic and High Flying
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

=> http://www.topflighttraffic.com/tftsplash.php?rid=8852
After joining TopFlightTraffic I was quite impressed with
how easy it was to move through the members area
and the ease of setting up my advertising was a snap.

Then when I reviewed the Commission plan and the fact
I can give away memberships and make residual income
on upgrades and One Time Offers I was excited. Then I
realized that they're even paying commissions on credit
purchase as well... something not many Te's do. Nice touch!

This was a bit more then I expected and boy have I been
pleased with this program. The support is great, the follow
up is wonderful and the training is way above what I
expected.

Then I tried out the surfing and was very pleased with not
only the look of the surf bar, but all the surfing rewards I
quickly ran into.

The bottom line is... this program is fantastic and I would
suggest that anyone who's been looking for a way to out
fly their competition should join today.

There's a whole lot to gain from being a member and
hey, don't forget to take the offer... (you'll know what
I mean when you join) yes, the offer that you've got
to see... it's awesome!

Performance: Extremely effective
User Friendly:  Hey, if I can do this, so can you!
Cost:  Affordable-upgrade is recommended!
Support: Randy Ritter knows the business & is available to you.
Results:  My sites are getting noticed.
Features: Personalized splash pages, commissions, top notch support.
Reviewed by  Barbara Erickson
=> http://www.topflighttraffic.com/tftsplash.php?rid=8852
 

No comments:

Post a Comment