Thursday, December 13, 2012

Wow! What a Ride!

This has been quite the ride!

Learning to use Click Track Profit to build a business is sensible, but not easy.

I have had fun using Adkreator to make a splash page or two. I enjoy using the Trck.me site to track my splash pages and banners.

I am wondering about an upgrade in TECommand Post so I can keep track of all the Traffic Exchanges I am using. 

I have upgraded in several of the main Traffic Exchanges, along with AdKreator and Trck.me and Traffic Wave. 

According to the Pizza Plan 2 that Jon Olson has put out, all I need now is my Domain Name and hosting.

I think that's it other than to use Affiliate Funnel, but I am not sure if that is necessary since the creation of Click Track Profit, which is acting as a hub.

Progress, not perfection. This has been a lesson about slowing down enough to listen and pay attention to the TELive sessions, the other marketers in the chats of the traffic exchanges, and my own body's needs. 

I feel like I am making headway and that the seas for now are calm enough to let me get some sleep.

Thank you to Jon, Tim, Larry, Barb D., Marian, and all the other members of the sites I surf at for helping me when I needed it, answering my questions, reassurance when I doubted, and continued support for the future.

This is the way; slow and steady, putting one piece of the puzzle together at a time. 

Thank you also to Randy Ritter, owner of Top Flight Traffic for sharing his story, his vision and wisdom he has gained. I feel a kinship with him, because we have walked some of the same trail. I know what it is like to want that vision to come true so badly you can taste it. If I can do it, so can you Randy Ritter! It brings tears to my eyes to put my energy behind your vision because I want it to come true for you.

I have had my vision come true. How about you? For what day do you wait to make your dreams a reality?


        

 

No comments:

Post a Comment