Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My First List

Today I Created My First List!

Today I created my first list for Click Track Profit using my Rocket Responder and AdKreator tools.

Being a member of the Click Track Profit system is teaching me how to do these necessary marketing tasks.

I am really excited as this is a milestone in my progress. I have tried to do this before and it was too complicated. Rocket Responder and AdKreator have made this fairly easy. 

What I would like to do here is show you the squeeze page I made
and if you would like to learn how to do this sign up!

Here is the link to my squeeze page:

If you need an autoresponder that is totally simple to use:

For splash pages, squeeze pages and banner creations:



I have truly had fun doing this and it is so exciting to achieve something that has eluded me for so long!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment