Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Having a heck of a start to this new year!

Just Good Traffic

Steve Ayling's Traffic Exchange

I am fairly new to this traffic exchange, but already I can see it is a good one.
There are rewards and bonuses to be had for surfing. There is a game you can earn more from. I see it is an extension of Commando Surf and that there is a weekly loyalty draw. 

This site is smooth to surf, the chat is available to surfers, and the owner is known in the te world. Looks like the affiliate section has a nice email to send out, there are tweets and facebook sends available, as well as splash pages you can personalize to brand yourself with along with regular splash pages.
There are some really nice banners with or without your name and picture on them.


Looks like Steve has a nice blog going as well. SteveAyling.com can give you more information about the site.


I just like to keep writing about the sites I come across that I believe may be worth trying out for yourself. So check it out and let me know what you think.


Sign in Here: Just Good Traffic

 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment