Thursday, January 8, 2015

Get Over Yourself First!

Hello and Good Dreams to you!

Wow! I have never in my life been so blown away!

I simply cannot stand the EGO (let's all be serious)
some marketers seem to carry like a second skin.
I am not happy with the "fsmo"  phenomenon.

Like none of us that are working our butts off to make
a few bonuses, or rewards, or badges, or pennies as
it is are not serious?!

Where do you get off at determining that? 

You preach that we need to get known, liked and trusted,
so we plaster the internet with every site that allows a photo.
We chat in the chats, we make friends on FB and posts on
Twitter, and every other thing we can possibly do in a 24-
hour day, and yet, according to some of you "guru" type
people, we are not serious! Bull Crap!!

I do not pour my heart and soul out on a computer 12 or
more hours a day in the attempt to make sense of all this
conflicting, confusing information being shoved at me from
all sides to "play" or have a "hobby"!

I do not pour my savings account into your pockets because
I do not want to get something in return for pete's sake! 

There are just too many of you that love to lord it over the
new people that you "know best", you can do it "best" and
that you know what is best for the rest of us online. 

I may be cutting my own throat here, but I've seen enough
of how others undermine and dog the new ones. I have as
much right to my say online as any of you do. 

I am not stupid and I can see the "games" that go on in the
arena of internet marketing. Some of them can be pretty damn
expensive when it comes to replacing documents that are 
mysteriously "whisked away" before you get a chance to save 
them. It also gets very expensive to have to replace a laptop or
computer just because someone "does what they can do", puts
a virus on yours, and crashes it. 

I may not be the best marketer out there, my landing pages may
suck, my video attempts may be lacking, me emails may look 
shitty, but hey-! This is my dedication, motivation and committment
to myself to make this work.

If you cannot understand that, then I feel sorry for YOU!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment