Monday, August 20, 2012

Drawbacks or opportunities?

Been a tired few days for me, but I have made progress. 
I have looked over some other ways to advertise online.
One of them being Viral Nugget. Another being Bweeble.

The following of one site to another to another to another
is what gets me about all of this online marketing. Some
sites within the sites need to be subscribed to. I am not
always able to subscribe right away. This stops the flow
of the work I am putting together, so I have to take much
extra care to write down everything I need to come back
to the sites and keep the ones related to each other paper-
clipped together. 

This is part of the reason I am signed up to so many sites.
It seems for some of these sites in order to get any benefit
from them you have to keep following through. A daunting
task, but hey, I am not letting that stop me for now. I just
need to be a better record keeper apparently. Still, I can
see why so many would get discouraged and quit. 

Now, this process could be viewed as a drawback, but
I choose to see it as a challenge and an opportunity.

The challenge is for me to continue and build the system
and/or the downlines, to find a way to pay the price, and
to find the value within the system to pass onto others.

I have come to know in my short time online that there
are no easy roads to travel. At least not for me. Being
determined to make a go of this, I plod on. This time
exercising more care and detail into what I am creating.

Oh sure, you "experienced" "professional" "guru" marketers
know all about this. So why is it so hard for you to put it in
plain English? It's almost like you want the newbies to be
in a state of panic and confusion so you can be the "hero"
that has all the knowledge and if they will only spend more
money, you have just the right product that will ease all
their confusion and pain. "Provide a solution to the Problem"
isn't that what we say and do? 

Sometimes I just wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment