Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Introductory Video

So now you see and hear me. I am no longer a person hiding behind their computer trying to sell you something.

I honestly want to help you. I may not know everything, but what I don't know we can research and explore together.

My background has been difficult. I did not come by this knowledge easily. I had to stick my foot out and pray there would be something there to support me. I was afraid. I have debts that I now claim as investments that I am grateful for. I put one foot in front of the other each day and reach out to others by asking questions and finding out what is needed. The people I have met online are usually happy to give me encouragement, a tip they are aware of, or a corrective measure when needed. I am grateful to these people. Though we may not know each other personally, we are very much bonded in our common pursuit of our individual passions on the internet. When they ask of me to take an action I do my best and keep discovering more.

I trusted a few people enough to get to where I am today. For today, that is enough. I am grateful to these people-even though we may not have met in person. I paid attention, I listened, I attended the webinar, I watched the video, and I have a library of books and materials that I hope to read through before I leave this earth.

I am not financially free, but this I view as "on the way, not in the way", and I remember to be grateful to those people who have "invested" in me by extending credit to me, so that I can have a laptop to use, a video camera to use, and lines of credit that I have used. Without these "debts", I would not be able to do what I am doing right now. Debt is not a fear for me. It is a process necessary for my growth and an investment in my education and eventually my completion of the void in me that needs to be filled.

I've been to the desert on a horse with no name and I have come out stronger, and more able to believe in myself and my dreams and aspirations.

Walk with me if you will, together we can do anything when the dream is the same, and our values are aligned properly and the steps we take are carefully planned. We will not walk alone or on uncharted paths, there are many who know the way and have walked before us. Let's be like them, the ones who have left the biggest footprints and have carried us when we felt we could go no further.

May all our dreams come true,

Barbara Erickson