Monday, August 25, 2014

Jon Olson does have a point!

Jon Olson mentions that online marketing is not about being all fuzzy and nicey-nice.
He could be absolutely right! 

I have been a member of Click Track Profit for almost two years now.

During this time, I have learned a lot from Jon Olson and the site itself.
Things keep changing on the internet and I am learning how quickly this
can happen.

I joined a ClickTrackProfit team, and already it has been taken off the ranks!
So, now what? Join another team? Go solo and hope others will change?

I am not taking this personally, but I am puzzled about the change. I was hoping
to be able to raise the team level UP. So much for that idea. I am NOT a one-man
show. I know it takes a team to make things work smoothly on the internet. So either
I am not working as a team member, or I am supposed to be leading a team. 

In any event, I am still working to make something happen. Good or bad, I no longer
give a hoot whether any of you like how I do things or not. I did not join the site to please YOU, I joined the site to learn (supposedly) how the hell to market and make a profit!

Some honesty would be appreciated. I can take criticism as well as any other adult, so let's hear just what the hell is really going on! 

Every move I've made has been attacked and ridiculed. I am in need of some honesty and support. Not more "tough love" tactics from the Tim Tech crews.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment