Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Top Flight Traffic

 

 

Top Flight Traffic

Set Your Traffic Soaring Skyward Today!

Everywhere around the Traffic Exchange world...well, okay, maybe not everywhere, but often enough in enough places to notice, you'll see a text ad...I want you for my wingman.

That is Randy Ritter's invitation for you to check out his awesome traffic exchange. I highly recommend it! Why?
  • Easy to place your ads and use
  • A fun airplane game for more credits, banner, and texts
  • A chat for your social inclinations-getting to know other members
  • A low price point for your advertising needs
Randy is a very knowledgeable person and has been in the online industry for quite awhile.
He has been an advocate of Personal Development and that is how I met him. He was doing an online show called Avenues To Success, sharing his story, knowledge and experiences.

I liked Randy's style and his passion of planes. Growing up in Alaska, we relied very heavily on the PBY's and Otters and Grunman Goose planes here when I was growing up. Travel in Southeast Alaska is either by plane or boat. I grew to love flying and even thought at one time about joining the Air Force. That was a nice dream, but I am not suited for it as my eyesight isn't good enough.

Randy has done some improvements to his site and it is running just fine now. I use it to surf at and have an upgraded account there which is very reasonable. I suggest you take the upgrade as you will be getting the most out of your surfing time that way. 

Say hello to Randy when you see him appear in the chat. He is a very friendly person with a good deal of knowledge if you have questions. Just ask and he will do his utmost to help you in your endeavors. He truly wants to see people succeed in this business.

You can check out Top Flight Traffic by clicking that Title link.

I'd love to hear how you do at this traffic exchange, so please leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment