Tuesday, February 3, 2015

David Wood's 21 Day Blogging Challenge

Hello,

Barbara is back! I have to get this consistency thing down,
so I took David Wood at his word and am committing to
writing on this blog, that blog, or the other blog(?) for 21
Days.

Yes, I have an EN blog too, but haven't spent the time to get
through the training videos yet.

I have been busy with Click Track Profit! I have been busy
with surfing the traffic exchanges, I have been busy apologizing
to my daughter for a big mistake I made with her. I have been
busy trying to access an account created from that mistake! I have
been busy verifying emails from my payment portal. I have been
busy contacting people I know, like and trust in this CTP circle to
get the answers I need to keep myself and my daughter safe online.

Fortunately, I deal with trustworthy people. I am grateful to them for
all the education, support, and friendship they offer online. To quote
Ned Rae again, " I am highly favored and abundantly blessed".

So, now that this has been put on this blog, I am releasing it to the
universe and saying thank you to Dave Wood for letting me use
a technique that relieves me of stress of mistakes and turns it into
gratitude for the experience and the people I am involved with!

Thank you for the support and help when I needed it, and for helping
me to learn a hard, but important lesson.

Till next time,

Barbara



No comments:

Post a Comment