Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Rotator For Banners

Good day to you!

Today, I'd like to give you a "free" resource to advertise using banners. I just got this email that stated I could get a "free" upgrade to IntelliBanners. I had to check it out, as I like to take a good offer!

Banners do work if used correctly and are often used in traffic exchanges, paid to click sites, and on your own blog or website. Be sure to brand your banners when you can. They are noticed more.

The banner resource I'm recommending today is IntelliBanners.

I just created a cool splash page with my referral links in it! Did you see it? Click that link above and see what I created. This cool splash page is to use in the traffic exchanges and...it is getting traffic from a lot of different sources, like the ones listed on the page. It is very easy to set up and I urge you to do so!

The cool part of the site, is that you get to put your favorite banners on a rotator. This link you can use in other traffic exchanges or other places of your choice and it shows your banners! This gets you even more traffic to those banners! We all need more traffic-right?!

So there you go! Go get your "free" upgrade to IntelliBanners and tell them Barbara sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment