Sunday, February 9, 2014

"Persistence Prevails When All Else Fails"

I have been with Click Track Profit for  almost 16 months now.

I keep using this site because they have a three year track record and there are hundreds of new members joining everyday.

This week we are celebrating the Three year mark and the Tim Tech team has a badge hunt event for the members. Although I was unable to purchase a badge, this will bring a lot of activity to our site. 

Members of Click Track Profit collect these badges and acquire trophies when they fill out a game card. Other badges are collected for different games and chances to spin the prize wheel. You can win real money by collecting money badges and spinning the prize wheel.

Click Track Profit has brought me much fun, friendship, education about marketing, and some money as well. This program is not about getting rich quickly, but you can learn how to make money in the step-by-step training provided in the site. Some people are making a lot of money by bringing in referrals who bring in others and/or upgrade their membership. Upgrading is always the better option. There are no free rides in this without the proportional drawbacks.

You can be a free member of any site, but are you actually getting the full benefits of that site? This is a 
business after all, and the sooner you get the idea that it is a good idea to invest in your business, the more successful that business will be. It took me quite a while to do this action for myself, but I am sure glad I did! I am now a lifetime member of CTP and have upgraded in as many sites as I could to make the most of it.

I did mention step-by-step. This applies to your monetary budget and planning for your business as well. Realistically, that is how you run a business. So upgrade if you are really able to. Take care of your money for your business and learn how to make more money first. Then you can upgrade more later. Buy the upgrades for the tools you need. 

The tools you need are in the training at Click Track Profit as well. Start by upgrading in these first. These will serve you well as you learn what to do to become known, liked and trusted in your online journey.

The success you seek does not happen overnight and there are no magic bullets, easy buttons, or get rich quick lies to be catered to here. This is a real business with the training and fun to get you successful. I want to be with you on that journey and assist you. 

Because I have persisted, I know you can do this too. Just meet me halfway and join us today by clicking the link. You will be taken to my personal splash page I created myself. Enjoy!

The site I have stuck with 
 




Barbara Erickson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment