Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Why Do People Try To Cheat Systems?

Why Do People Want To Cheat Systems?

This action I've witnessed on the internet has always baffled me.
What can you gain except a bad reputation, possible legal actions, and the loss of what you were hoping to gain? The money and friends you acquired by being greedy and stupid are quickly lost this way. Cheating systems is Not the answer you need. 

I don't know, maybe you need some serious mental health help. Or some type of support. This behavior is simply  not acceptable and will eventually catch you with your pants down! There are too many people who are honestly and ethically trying to make a living online to put up with the likes of You very long.

Most of the sites I am using are from people I know, like and trust to some degree. A business relationship has no room for shady and underhanded maneuvers. Greed and dishonesty simply destroy and are never beneficial. It may be in the short term, but in the end you lose. So why? I simply do not understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment