Thursday, February 20, 2014

Very Interesting, but I Am So Confused!

Confusion Sucks!

Hey there! Thanks for reading this blog post. 

I am working with Click Track Profit and getting what seem to be very mixed messages.

Go slow and take your time, but hurry up and do as I tell you, like NOW!
Oh and hurry up and buy every special we have available or else!
You are responsible for your own actions and business building everyday,
so do it my way.
 
Now, I may not be the fastest, the smartest, or the most organized "nerd" on the block, but I am not here to compete with you, to mess up your links, or do any of the other underhanded, sneaky, (I'll get you for that) type of activity that seems to be occurring.

When I applaud someone's work it is not because I am kissing their butt, or giving out insincerity. If I comment on your work, it is because I really do think it is worth a comment. I am not trying to win your friendship, your likes, or your approval. I am not in need of it. I have been a loner most of my life. I work at my own pace, and if I make mistakes, I own up to them.

Jealousy be damned! I am so sick of hearing about others' greatness! Hey! We all need to be appreciated for what we do, not who we are, or who we are attached to. I can stand on my own and be okay. We all need to be supported sometimes, and challenged at other times. I know a few "cuties" I would like to knock on their butts, but that is just my feeling about them and it points to a problem within myself. I am not them, nor do I need to be. 

I am a 56 year old woman who is trying to learn to make a go of this new territory of internet marketing. I suit up and show up. I do the daily surf at the sites recommended. I have made splash pages and videos. I am writing this blog. I have done the PTC sites...granted not very consistently, but hey, maybe they are not my thing. I sure haven't made wise investments with my money apparently, as I am still having more month at the end of my money than the other way around. I have made a few bucks here and there, and I am not complaining. It is progress, not the instant success that so many are looking for that is in my best interest right now.

I participate in the chats and try to assist people who are asking for help. I welcome new people that join, and ask for a friend connection. I give away badges that are offered, and I say thank you to those that gift them to me. I know this isn't a one-way street, and I am not an island unto myself. I ask for help, and do not have an "I know it all" attitude. I have learned a lot from my fellow "nerds" and I need to study and learn more. I am willing to do this. I know Rome wasn't built in a day, nor was TimTech. 

I am using Click Track Profit as my gateway because it is the most "sensible" site I have ever come across. If I go galavanting across the internet to some outdated sites or what have you, then that is my exploration. It has nothing to do with TimTech or Click Track Profit. Perhaps it has to do with my curiosity or just plain boredom at clicking at the same sites everyday. Whatever, it does not mean I am leaving or intend to leave. I have checked out some sites just because they look pretty, so shoot that unicorn and let's get out of this one-upmanship B.S.!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment