Friday, March 21, 2014

Continuinig Education

My dreams do come true when I believe. 
Napoleon Hill said "desire" is the key to making something happen.
A vision held and desired does manifest.
Sometimes the manifestation is in a form not recognized immediately, but it is there nonetheless.

So, let's see what I can give you today.

Jon Olson of Click Track Profit

mentioned in his last Spreecast  the importance of continuing education.

Click Track Profit is an education that is free of charge until you can see the value of the site and want to upgrade. I am still learning with it and will continue to do so until I master the skills I need to market effectively online.

The Training TAB in the dashboard is the main focus of this education. There is a Video for each "Training Step". Again, I suggest you do these one at a time to make sure you understand it before moving on to the next video. 

I am presently in the process of building my first list, so I am working with a tool called an autoresponder. The autoresponder for the Click Track Profit affiliates is called Rocket Responder.
An autoresponder allows you to create an email series that goes to "your subscribers". This is all I know about that topic at the moment. 

A bit about "Spreecast". This is a video creation platform with the added feature of letting you have an audience for a "live" show. Unlike YouTube, which just allows you to create a video. I am a rank beginner in this arena also, so will let you know more as I learn.

Here is my video I did for Click Track Profit
Like I said, I am a rank beginner.

So these are some of the features Click Track Profit has within it. I am here to assist you if you need me. If I do not have the answer for you, I can and will direct you to someone who is more knowledgeable.

So that is my information for you today. I need to return to my own education so I can share more with you in a day or two.

Thank you for your interest,

Barbara Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment