Sunday, March 30, 2014

List Building

List Viral

Wow! I just sent an email out to the members of List Viral.

This may not be a big deal to most of you, but this was simply a super
easy task to do. 

I appreciate simplicity because there are just too many confusing and
frustrating things on the internet that cause people to give up too soon.
Persistence and patience are the qualities I am really having to develop
on a daily basis. It is starting to pay off.

Consistency is hard enough in the offline world, but in the online world it
is tantamount to mistakes if not applied. I have found this trait the hardest
to develop. There is just sooo much out there! There are soooo many sites
to surf, to mail to, to learn from. At times it is just too much! 

Having a plan (whatever that is??) is how you develop consistency I'm told.
Oh boy! With my track record and my tracks in cyberspace, I would applaud
wholeheartedly anyone who could make a plan out of that trail! 

Nevertheless, I have made some progress. I have discovered that some sites
are simpler to use than others and Matt Baker's List Viral is one of them. It is
a keeper in my book!

If simple is what you are looking for, I invite you to check out Matt's site:

No comments:

Post a Comment