Friday, March 14, 2014

One thing at a time, please!

Barbara here to continue our journey into the easiest marketing system I know of: Click Track Profit !

How did I become an online marketer, you may be wondering. Well, I got my first laptop in 2000. I had learned something about the internet and all the promise it held during my college courses. I had a passion for Personal Development. I did a search for that topic and ran into a site called Success University. This is when I got my first sponsor. I am still a friend of this great man. He has an amazing story and will always be a star in my eyes.

As you know, or maybe not, you need to drive traffic to your site or ads. How do you do this? I learned in the past experience about these things called Traffic Exchanges. One of the first ones I came across I believe was
Easy Hits4U. There are a lot of Traffic Exchanges online, but you only need a few to get started and underway.

Okay, it's time to start your actual training. Go to the Training tab, and start by watching the videos provided in the Training Steps section. Just watch the video #1 first and please contact me if you have any confusion or questions.

I encourage you to not jump around in the training, as I want to assure you success by getting everything understood and set up correctly first, okay?
Good. Just review the video lessons provided and be sure to contact me with any questions or problems you encounter.
Please reply to this email and let me know how you are doing!

Thank you for being a great action-taker,
Barbara Erickson
Twitter: @barbkerickson
skype: barbara.erickson49
Cell Phone 907-518-0531


No comments:

Post a Comment