Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Consistency Sucks!

I am remiss in posting at my blog again! Bad me!

Look at that serious face!
Yes, that's me, mentally scolding myself for not posting in almost a month here at my blog.
I do take myself too seriously sometimes. I am back in any event. I have been blessed to be a Grandmother again. My youngest daughter had another baby girl! So forgive me if I was not very present during that last month or so. I will endeavor to lighten up and do the same.

As you probably know, or maybe you don't, I am a ClickTrackProfit affiliate. This means I get to learn from a very simple program how to correctly market online. I must admit, my progress has been slow, but nonetheless, I have stuck to the course for over a year now. That in itself is a huge accomplishment for me!

At the TELive shows; put on by Jon Olson and Patrick Griffin, we get news, updates, good tips-"nuggets" and have fun sharing questions and answers. There is a fun aspect about everything connected to Click Track Profit members. The members are always willing to help out the new members that have questions or problems. 

My suggestions to new members are these:
1. Fill out your profile information. If you have questions, contact your sponsor by using the 
Personal Messaging (PM) system within the profile section. See that little envelope with a red PM on it? Use that to connect with your sponsor.

You can upload your photo by using Gravatar. This is an online photo album for all your connected online sites. Don't have a Gravatar? You can get one here: Gravatar

To put in information for the "About Me" section, you need to go to Dashboard tab. Click on that tab, and then click on the Settings tab. Here you will enter your about me info (it's the section at the bottom.) There are instructions for the BBCode-the blue letters.

Okay, we've got that part done!

Keep reading and I will continue your steps tomorrow!

Thank you for reading,

Barbara Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment